Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pizza Bread

Feeling super lazy today... the weather's so hot and humid!!

The weather plays an important part in my cooking. I'm in no mood to cook today. Checked that I still have a loaf of bread sitting in my freezer, I decided to have pizza for lunch ;-)


Rolled out the bread, spread some tomato sauce, layer with sliced tomatoes, shredded ham and cheese. DS2 helped me to assemble them :)

This is what I get after sending them into the oven for 25 mins.

Noticed the sides are slightly charred for these? These 2 couldn't fit into the oven so I used my toaster oven. Tada! That's our simple lunch today :P

As for dinner tonight, I'm still clueless...

1 comment:

celine said...

simple, quick, delicious and yummy...... i am going to make this for my family's breakfast tomorrow. thanks for sharing!